- The contents of this page are mostly retrieved from DEVSISTERS Customer Support Page
The player's level is called Escape Level in Cookie Run: Ovenbreak. It shows how far a player has been progressing in the game.
New accounts start at Escape Level 1. You raise your Escape Level by gathering enough Escape Points.
You gain Escape Points from:
- upgrading Cookies
- upgrading Pets
- upgrading Treasures
- giving Cookies to friends
- giving Pets to friends
- completing certain Achievements
- completing certain Cookie Quests
Your current Escape Level is on the Flame icon in the top area of the screen in most areas. Tap on the icon for more info about your Escape Level. Your current amount of Escape Points, as well as the amount needed to level up and a progress bar, will be also located to the right of it in the lobby.
This is the required amount of Escape Points you need to advance to the next level, and the bonuses you receive at each level.
- Participating in Races or opening Chests does not affect your Escape Level.
- Raising your Escape Level increases your Jelly Bonus, Coin Bonus, and Damage Reduction.
- You can unlock more Cookies and Pets by raising your Escape Level.
- The higher your Escape Level, the fuller the Chests are when purchased from the shop.
- Damage Reduction caps out at Escape Level 30 at 30%.
|Collectibles||All Jellies' points • Shop Chests (Chest Keys) • Trophy Chests • Bonus Jars • Trophies|
|Others||Tutorial • List of Lands • Practice Mode • Champions League • Bonus Time • Escape Level • Energy • Race • 1vs1 Race • Jelly Mission • Island of Memories (Stage) • Burning Time • Breakout Mode (List of Chapters) (Mystic Jewels) (Mystery Boxes)|